Aside: the dates on these just increasingly don’t make sense, I should do something about that.
Once again, it’s the traditionally one day late weekly goals post. Whee!
Last week’s goals were:
- Finalize paint colors for the new office: done! Ceiling has already been painted, in fact.
- Maintain exercise routine: done
- Find a new blog theme and get things rendering in that: this only got half-way done, in that I did find a theme I think I like, but I didn’t get any work done on implementing it.
- Get AppleCare activated on Ms13’s iPad: total fail here, I just didn’t get this one done. Mock me for the loser I am, if you are so inclined.
Goals for this week – and we’ll stick with four, since I only got 2.5 out of 4 last time – are as follows:
- Get AppleCare activated on Ms13’s iPad – because it still needs doing, doesn’t it.
- Implement new blog theme – because ditto
- Deliver Swift talk at Hack Salem
- Make a dent in the GitGot issues queue – where “dent” means closing the open PR and at least 5 of the existing issues.
Cool thing I heard this week: Help by The Front Bottoms – mainly because it’s fun to be driving around screaming “This is what I want motherfucker / make it happen for me” along with the song.