Yadda yadda yadda…
- Okay, I know it’s only January and all, but I think we may have the bug of the year: “The Welcome screen may be displayed for 30 seconds during the logon process after you set a solid color as the desktop background in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2” (via Lifehacker)
- Backup or Export Your Facebook Account talks about how to do just that – but the subtext is, most of the information you’ve put into Facebook is public, regardless of your privacy settings.
- The dates for YAPC2010 have been announced: June 21-23. See you there?
- Grass-fed meat, eggs, and diary in Maryland – need to check these out…
- Fed Up: School Lunch Project – a public school teacher eats the public school lunch offering every day for a year, and blogs it. (via Eric Wagoner’s twitter, IIRC…)
- Monsanto GMO corn causes organ damage in mammals – also, pretty much throughout the American food supply at this point. Yummy. (via Eric Snowdeal’s twitter, IIRC…)