Anybody have any suggestion for what to do about this sort of thing? (Yes, that's my photo, my copyright, and it's a straight link to the file on this site, yadda yadda, silly rabbit.) Is replacing it with a goatse file mandatory, or just traditional?

Update: Okay, file replaced with a, um, slightly nastier one. That link is now non-work-safe. 8^)=