I’ve seen a couple other people do this sort of thing (most notably, Warren Ellis) – a listing of active projects with a mini-status update on each one, and ever since reading this PerlBuzz post I’ve been meaning to start doing it myself. (Yes, that PerlBuzz post is four months old. That should give you some idea of what you’re in for here.)
So, in no particular order:
- Updating my RSS reader to a more modern usage of Catalyst. I’d also like to rip off a bunch of features from GReader – keyboard shortcuts, most notably.
- Finishing my project/file/repository management tool.
- Continuing to help whip the Perl module for FitBit data extraction into shape.
- Get my social networking conglomeration into a state where it can be used by other people.
- Keep hacking on BioPerl
- Finish putting the web front end on my reading list tracker
- Switch to Vim for August, just to see how the other half lives (and yes, I’m writing this post in Vim…)
- Various purge-mania projects around the house – getting rid of a bunch of old clothes and other miscellaneous junk, finishing the office reorganization I started in, um, May, etc. etc.
- Continuing with the Couch To 5K thing
And so forth, and so on… the list won’t ever end, I’m sure.
What are you working on this month?