Hey, look, the first tab dump of the New Year…
- A series of great spam/mail posts from jmason: An anti-challenge-response Xmas linkfest, Spam zombies and Massive spam volumes causing ISP delays
- The Autism-Spectrum Quotient test -- my score on this was high enough that I'm not going to say what it was; it's possible I was just feeling particularly misanthropic that day. (Via Jessamyn, one which way or another.)
- 30boxes seems like a decent online calendar. The Moleskine Extra Large is a decent paper calendar.
- In that same vein, workbase may be worth looking at for groupware/project management
- To relay to work: Microsoft fights Gmail in the workplace -- the more I have to deal with Exchange, the better it seems like it would be to just forward all the crap over to Google, privacy concerns and all
- We've been looking for a magnetic knife block for a while, and haven't been able to find one. Lifehacker has the DIY version.
- Serenifly cast turn up to canceled convention -- pretty cool.
- Get the most out of bash